Almost back to normal!

Shavua tov!
Here i am, for all of you that wandered where i had disappeared for a week: i caught some virus that had transformed me into a tired mess: no food or drink except for a few sips here and a few bites there, and no strenght at all...
A special thank you goes to Alec for taking care of the kids most of the time during this week, and for letting me sleep and get over this yucky virus!
On friday lunch, when i was finally able to eat a plate of spaghetti al burro i was so happy that i felt as if i had eaten in the best gourmet restaurant :)
Oh and i have a movie suggestion, too: "No reservations", a very nice movie, good for foodies and not...

Comments

  1. Glad you are better! I think the virus passed on my way. LOL.
    I I think you should post bigger photos! Your kids are too cute to be stuck in little ones. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I read that u had the same virus i had!!!
    Hope you are all better now...you are right, i should post bigger pictures, usually i post from my phone and it doesn't let me edit them :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts