When you wake up after a weird dream...and you realize that it's even creepier!!!!!

So last night i had one of "those" dreams: in the dream, we (me, Alec and the kids) were in a Germany-like Nazi land, and in that city all Jews had to wear pink shoes, while non-Jews would wear black ones. My dream started with me parting with Alec and the kids, Alec was pushing the stroller and escaping somewhere, while i tried to mingle with the crowd of a Christian procession, until some old guy noticed me and screamed: "Hey that girl is wearing pink shoes!!" so i run to the front of the procession, where 2 non Jewish girls helped me to run away...at first we hide in an old little church, then we get out and i see in the distance Alec and the kids running, then the girls bring me to a bar where there are several drunk people...the lady that owned the bar closed the doors and the window curtains, and i feel safe for a second, until all of a sudden the windows of the bar disappear and are replaced by an open patio...and there stands the old guy, this time dressed in a police uniform. He looks at me, and i get up to run away. At that point i woke up shaken by the vivid dream, thinking that it had been a while since i had had World War II dreams. I couldn't sleep anymore, so I checked Facebook, and that's when i felt even more shocked: the first post that i noticed was from an Italian Jewish Group, reminding everybody that today is the anniversary of Kristallnacht. Here is Wikipedia for all of you to learn about it:


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristallnacht

Comments

Popular Posts