Oy vey it has been so long!

I feel so bad i haven't updated the blog in such a long time! My last post was from before Pesach.... Anyway, in these past few months so many things happened: first of all, we got a new baby! Little Drori Simeon was born on the 23rd of Sivan, June 1st, and he is now smiling and impatient to join his older brothers in the backyard :) The other thing that has been happening in the Popivkers family is: cats and kittens! We adopted a cat and two kittens, and the kids are elated! Home schooling is progressing steadily, and David is going to start third grade (!!!!) in a week, and Simcha is starting second grade (!!!!), time flies! We are now getting ready for Rosh HaShana, i have to think about a menu and start baking, but one thing is for sure: i want to visit the east side market and buy some fresh branzini for one of the meals :) Yesterday evening i made frozen vanilla yogurt with tuscan melon, it is delicious and reminds me of the melon ice cream i used to eat when i was a child and i was vacationing in Lignano with my parents...never liked that place, but i loved eating ice cream for dinner!!! I will try to start writing on a regular basis again, if my large crowd will allow me :) Chatima Tova!

Comments

Popular Posts