Turkey Day

This year i was so diligent in preparing everything in time...that my turkey is already cooked!!! I covered it and put it in the oven that i turned off a while ago.
The interesting part is, i am not gonna taste this turkey, or the stuffing.
I have been vegetarian (i do eat fish though) for a year and a half, and i must say that it has affected my digestion in a VERY positive way.
So what am i gonna eat tonight?
I mean, besides the super yummy rum balls that i made this afternoon (thank you, Bracha Adina!)?
I made a vegetarian pilaf with fried onion, sauteed zucchini and parboiled rice...so good!

I am really thankful for everything i have in my life, because sometimes we take things for granted and we don't realize that every day is a gift, so we have to live to the fullest, snuggle with our beloved ones and enjoy all the little things we have, and teach the kids to be thankful as well!

I will post pictures later, while everybody is recovering from the food induced coma :)

Comments

Popular Posts