Ciao from America!

So here we are!
We arrived to America 2 days ago,and the morning after the kids got to see snow for the second time in their life!
They like it, but they don't like the cold...will have to get them gloves!
For the rest, we are doing bureaucratic stuff, and Alec has to do his driving license all over again because it expired more than 3 years ago.
I have already had a mystical experience in the supermarket with the amount of kosher food available, and i decided that i will be the Italian Julia Child for America...teach the Americans how to cook Italian cuisine :)
Can't wait to cook in the newly kashered inlaws kitchen! I miss cooking and baking already!!

Comments

  1. Once you've settled down, I HIGHLY recommend doing webcasts of you cooking kosher authentic Italian food. I would definitely watch it and I know plenty of other people who would too!

    Take a look at this: http://www.feedmebubbe.com/

    (BTW, I'm Devo on FB, YESHASettler on Imamother).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the advice! I am considering doing Italian Cooking classes, and the webcast is indeed a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts