Purim thoughts :)

So today, thanks to a Facebook friend of mine, i decided what to dress up as for Purim...
But before disclosing my secret, i will say that me and Alec have a long tradition of funny Purim costumes: John and Yoko, Satmar couple, Arabs...
So next year please G-d, it will be: Star Trek, The Next Generation!
I will be Deanna Troi

and Alec will be either Captain Picard or Commander Ricker, he has a choice :)
I can sew the costumes myself, taking inspiration from the pictures i can find online, and maybe get a couple of cheap gadgets.
The kids could be little klingons!!!!!
And you?
What are you dressing up as??

Comments

  1. uhhh how do you dress up modest as Deanna Troi????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make a close neck, and i wear a one piece dress!! She wears long dresses quite often...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so hilarious! Really looking forward to Purim and the pics posted afterwards.

    I am still negotiating with my DH, but I'm pretty sure we will don the Starfleet uniform as well. The question is only which species. :-)

    Oh, btw - John & Yoko? Are there any pics?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh ok i just remembered those catsuit things....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! Yes we have pictures of John and Yoko! I will find one and post it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts