Hot Chocolate weather...

Brrrrr...it definitely got cold!!!!
I am sure it's not even comparable to other countries, or even to the north of Italy, but my feet are frozen! I would love to have a hot chocolate, but i know that if i drink it now i am not going to be able to fall asleep at an acceptable hour (maybe because i like it with bittersweet chocolate melted in AND a lot of sugar?)
Anyway, i have spent quite a few hours at the computer inviting friends to Judeah.com, and we are reaching a god amount of people that registered, B"H.
I really hope that it will become a cozy, heimische place where people can relax and have interesting discussions without feeling judged or labeled. There is too much of that on the Net already!
Besides that, i baked 3 cakes, two apple and one chocolate/chocolate chips, and the kids definitely like the chocolate one :)
I have folded more laundry, and worked on my jeans caftan project, and now i am waiting for the kids to fall asleep before i can really relax with a cup of...lol, just relax before going to bed.

Comments

Popular Posts