Haunted dreams...

Last night i was asleep by 1, which is early compared to most other night.
At a certain point, i found myself wide awake, sitting on my bed. Light was starting to peek through the shutters.
A nightmare woke me up, one of those nightmares that make you thank G-d when you realize that it's not reality.
In my dream, our whole family was being deported from a small town...i could see us with dusty suitcases and coats and the kids grabbing their favorite toys...
I knew exactly what was going on, and where we were being deported to...my heart was so heavy, in my dream i kept looking at my family...

Besides the fact that it was a terrible nightmare, what i realized is that this is the same kind of dream that i used to make all the time when i was little, in my grandparents house...me in the Second World War, persecuted, running away from Nazis, hiding not to get hit by bombs...
I had stop having these nightmares when me and my parents moved to the new house, and since then it had never happened again...

Comments

Popular Posts