Soluble coffee: they are not all the same!




This morning i got fed up with my weak tasting caffelatte, and i decided to open the jar of Nescafe' that i i bought recently: as soon as i opened the lid, a whiff of delicious coffee aroma reached my nostrils, and i realized that not all soluble coffees are the same: before Pesach i had bought this Maxwell soluble coffee that you see on the left in the picture, it has a KLP hechsher and all, but the taste was not nearly as good as the coffee i was used to. I thought my taste buds were off for some reason, but this morning i had the confirmation of my suspicion: sometimes is better to spend a couple more dollars in something really good, than complain every day about the weakness of your caffelatte :)
So here's to you, dear Nescafe' for bringing back my love for caffelatte! 

Comments

Popular Posts