Backyard Camping, Day 3!

Our camping adventure continues!
After the rain, the sun came out again, and it got warm.
We figured out that we could use our Bialetti (moka maker) on the camp fire, the plastic handle survived without any issue!
I was SO happy to be able to have my morning coffee...i love tea, but it just isn't enough to wake me up :D
After a trip to the store to buy some food supplies, we made vegetarian chili (3 kinds of beans, tomato puree, our basil, salt and oil) and home made pitta coked on the fire...good and filling!
In the afternoon, the boys and Alec started a new project int he backyard: a climbing tower, using up lots of scrap wood; i started my own project: reorganizing my laundry room so that it will be fit to be my Doula office space as well!
Here are some pictures:







Comments

Popular Posts