What can I say...

Shavua Tov...
After a pretty difficult week, spent doing research on how to fix what an Immigration Officer messed up and fighting the heat, i had a pretty good Shabbat with friends and the kids behaved as much as they could ;), i turned on the cellphone to check something on Internet and i immediately realized that for other people it had not been a quiet Shabbat at all...sadly...
First of all, rest in peace Amy Winehouse, it's unfortunate that your life ended so soon, you had a special talent and your music had touched me (i have a lot of her songs in my mp3 player, they gave me energy through my days in Napoli, during my 20 minute walks to the supermarket...).
A Jewish Queen of R'n'B...
Then, as i browse the news, i read about the crazy guy that killed all those people in Norway, and i wonder what's going on? I have no words.
Hashem should bring consolation to the relatives of the victims, and we should see no more of this insanity...

Comments

Popular Posts