Bitachon, anyone?

Today i had a pretty harsh day, one of those days where all you can see is black and doors closing right on your face...
Every time i get into this mood, i am reminded of what my Rebbetzen used to tell me in the beginning of my religious path: "You lack Bitachon, Sarah".
Meaning: of course, i have Emunah, i believe in G-d, i was born with this closeness to the concept of Divinity, BUT...
Emunah is something else, it means to trust G-d no matter what will happen in our lives, good or bad, and to continue building and thinking positive. Right on the spot, my old problem comes back every time life gets more difficult, quite a few years and a husband and 4 children later, i am still "green" in respect to trust in G-d...
On the other hand, i feel like i need to point my feet, to demand a change for the better because i do make efforts to be a better person and to be positive and to think about new ideas to improve our financial situation etc...but it's not really working out (not enough, at least)...
But really, i am just a little dot in the picture, and from my spot i can't see the whole thing, so my complaining is really ridiculous if put into perspective...
Anyway, the evening was much more relaxed, and thank G-d tomorrow we have guests for Shabbat, so i am already busy thinking about the menu...

Comments

Popular Posts