Music and shopping

Today was shopping day...a walk to the local supermarket and back, total time around a couple of hours...
I love shopping it doesn't matter if it's food or clothes or furniture ( i can't get out of Ikea empty handed!), so  i enjoy my trips to Carrefour, and it became even more fun because now i bring with me my magical phone-mp3 player: i look at things from a different perspective, it makes me walk faster and in general keeps my mood up :)
In my phone i have a mix of old folk songs, rock and chassidische music, and they play randomly, so i never know which song will be next; i often take off my earphones to make sure that other people can't listen to my music, that much what i am listening to affects the enviroment around me...

Comments

  1. Yes, the border between "inside my head" and "outside" can sometime be heard to define. Is it really there or just an illusion created by our ego?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we are theoretically all "one", but in our day to day life it's almost impossible to realize it, unless something powerful arouses this thought...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts